Constant various BSODs

Status
Not open for further replies.

riffmaker

Hi.
I keep getting BSODs at random time with various stop messages. I've tried everything in the "Troubleshooting Sudden Reboots/crashes" and "Before posting your minidumps, please read this" posts.
I've found some errors on my RAMs so I got new ones from store.
My system is brand new and this is happening since I built it. I've got newst drivers and BIOS.

Specs:
MB: Asus P5Q-E
CPU: Intel Quad Core Q9400 2.66GHz
GPU: MSI NX8800GT ZILENT 512MB
PSU: Fortron 500W Blue storm II
RAM: Corsair
4096MB XMS2-8500 2x240 DIMM, unbuffered, 5-5-5-15, E.P.P. Technology, paired
Cooler: Asus Silent Square EVO
DVD-RW/CD-RW Asus
HDD: Samsung 400GB
Audio: External USB - M-Audio MobilePre

In event viewer I got only TCP/IP warning messages (TCP/IP has reached the security limit imposed on the number of concurrent TCP connect attempts.
).
I tried some games (Spore, Flatout 2, FarCry2). All of em were crashing and freezing :/
Please somebody help me. I'm desperate, it's new machine and it's crashing constantly :(
I'm attaching few minidump files.

Four have crashed at Outpost firewall. Uninstall Outpost and just use the Windows firewall for now. The fifth crashed at an audio driver (MA763004.sys), see if you can update it. Post any new minidumps if it continues to crash.

I found newer driver for XP SP3 so I'll try it. And I'll to uninstall Outpost and let you know. Thanks for help

I've tried that but it didn't help. I got three BSODs since and two of 'em were while I was moving files from partition D to partition C (My drive is divided to three partitions: C - Vista, D - data, E - XP)

I don't know why, but in minidump folder there aren't dmp files of these three crashes :/

I think I solved it. It were some BIOS settings.
I wanted to try an OS X on my PC and changed BIOS according to recommended settings.

Since than I got only one BSOD which is quite good statistic for windows :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back