Core 2 quad problem

Status
Not open for further replies.
hello,

i have a core 2 quad 9400 processor but it seems that im not satisfied with the frequency speed. i installed the driver but still im not satisfied. i there a way to make it go faster without overclocking the processor? are there any upgrades available on the net to make go faster. the reason why i noticed the speed of my processor is i am using 3d max software. i render a 3d model in core 2 duo and compared it on my core 2 quad and i noticed that it renders more faster in core 2 duo that it is in my core 2 quad which is very odd that why i assumed there's something wrong.

can anyone give me advice regarding this problem?

Common problem. The speed differences with Core 2 Quad have been reported many times on this site. I don't recall anyone coming up with comforting information about what to do or where to go.

how unfortunate... i hope someone could give me a good solution with this... im using 3dmax and it the performance of the quad is a little awful... although it renders but a little slower than the core 2 duo im using in the office... i hope this issue will be solved soon

Send an email to the manufacturer, Or check online for any patches that support multi threading.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back