Crashes, Invalid windows image,Random

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mullesch2001

lately ive had alot of trouble with Video cards and such and finallly got one
to work the sapphir raedon hd 3650 agp so i installed all my games on my new hard drive with a fresh copy of xp. loaded drivers worked great for about a month after getting all my programs on there benchmarking software every little program you need it started crashing no bsod just straight shut off restart instantly. so it gradually got worse fiddled with bios settings finally played civilization 4 for like 6 hours straight no problem woke up next morning and weird errors everywhere tried after hours of frustaration to do system restore and i get a invalid windows image mesage. even in safe mode. so here is my most recent event in the event logger.
Event Type: Information
Event Source: ACEEventLogSource
Event Category: None
Event ID: 0
Date: 1/13/2009
Time: 2:05:30 AM
User: N/A
Computer: DUESCH-D3D37EF8
Description:
0000000008: 2009-01-13 02:05:30:796 Shared Multi VPU 4 aspect is not available!
Error Called by: ATI.ACE.CLI.Component.Systemtray.Systemtray::CheckQuad processID:01048 threadID:(CCCThreadNew:Systemtray) domainName:(ccc.exe ) assemblyName:(CLI.Component.Systemtray, Version=2.0.2930.38963, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=90ba9c70f846762e)
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

For more information, see Help and Support Center at http://go.microsoft.com/fwlink/events.asp.

ya i named my computer dueschbag and my account is ***** tit so what. anyways. any ideas would be good

pc specs: Windows Xp professional
2.0gb ddr-sd ram 166mhz
3.2ghz p4 with ht proccesor
200gb hd
sapphire radeon hd3650 512mb ddr2 agp 8x catalyst drivers 8.1 from cd plus agp hotix from ati
pv4bb asrock mobo v1.8 bios up to date

heres the in valid image

the application or dll C:WINDOWS\system32\srclient.dll is not a valid windows image please check againt installation diskette
and
the application or dll C:WINDOWS\system32\SRCLIENT.dll is not a valid windows image please check againt installation diskette
on the top of the window it says
rstrui.exe- bad image
this is when i am trying to do system restore in safe mode it's the same in normal mode
i also think this might be unrelated i might just have to download that file and drop it in a folder maybe?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back