Critical Error

Status
Not open for further replies.
I recently ran into a very annoying problem with my computer.

I have a window that keeps popping up telling me that I have a corrupted files. It reads: "Attention! Some dangerous viruses detected in you system. Windows Vista (TM) Home Premium files corrupted. This may lead to the destruction of important files in C:\Windows. Download protection software now! Click OK go download the antispyware. (Recommended)"

Then I get a choice of Yes or No, both leading to the same site for downloading some kind of program. I was wondering if I could get some help with this issue. It would be highly appreciated.

Thank you in advance,

agarc023

I recently ran into a very annoying problem with my computer.

I have a window that keeps popping up telling me that I have a corrupted files. It reads: "Attention! Some dangerous viruses detected in you system. Windows Vista (TM) Home Premium files corrupted. This may lead to the destruction of important files in C:\Windows. Download protection software now! Click OK go download the antispyware. (Recommended)"

Then I get a choice of Yes or No, both leading to the same site for downloading some kind of program. I was wondering if I could get some help with this issue. It would be highly appreciated.

Thank you in advance,

agarc023

This is a Rogue and Malicious program, that runs on start-up. Your PC is infected, with a Virus. Please Refer to the Virus and Spyware removal Instructions. The sooner you post your logs, the sooner one of the experts can help you.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back