Sep 11, 2008
Topic Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Well my comp:
    Windows Vista Home Premium
    AMD Phenom 8400 Triple-Core Processor 2.10GHz
    RAM: 3024MB
    Win32 bit

I have taken vertical sync off and have fps_max 101 but it still just doesent go over like 30-50. 2 Weeks ago it went to 100fps but not anymore. What could be the case? : S
  2. Acclamator

Acclamator Newcomer, in training Posts: 295

Delete your cstrike folder perhaps. Adjust your rates.
  3. GawiCakes

GawiCakes Newcomer, in training

I guess you could always try the basic stuff like defragging your computer or running spyware scans. The main thing I could check first though is whether your rates matches the ones for the server.
  4. Acclamator

Acclamator Newcomer, in training Posts: 295

Try deleting your cstrike folder and then running CS to remake the stuff in there.
  5. nosebleedXD

nosebleedXD Newcomer, in training Posts: 256

i've seen loads of people having problems with cs because of vista [ correct me if im wrong ]

first of all, does your comp have a graphic card? drivers all up to date?

try these rates :
    fps_max 100
    cl_cmdrate 101
    cl_updaterate 101
    rate 25000
  6. Cosmin

Cosmin Newcomer, in training

Hy Techspot :X , I realy have a issue :| in Cs !omfg :| ....I have a ATi Radeon 9200 SE.. . Proc AMD Althon 1.06 512 Mb Ram .....and the ati radeon....have 2 obtions 1 3D amd 2 Open GL ...i set it to open gl ai hit appley and oke......but wen i enter again in propitis ...itis 3D set :( why ??? . How can i set to open GL :| ?

Thenk you :X :)
  7. Cosmin

Cosmin Newcomer, in training

E-mail me pls :X
Topic Status:
Not open for further replies.

Add New Comment

TechSpot Members
Login or sign up for free,
it takes about 30 seconds.
You may also...

Get complete access to the TechSpot community. Join thousands of technology enthusiasts that contribute and share knowledge in our forum. Get a private inbox, upload your own photo gallery and more.