Cyberpunk 2.0: Phantom Liberty Optimization Guide: Boost FPS by 40%

Your settings images are labeled backwards, performance has the quality setting, quality has the performance settings.

Editor's note: Fixed, thanks!

Fantastic article.
This is a valuable idea to make into a series for all major games, but is also educational amidst a majority of gamers that, because they don't know any better or have more money than sense, think they need to play all on Ultra or nothing or think they need the top end cards.

(I know Digital Foundry does this, but it should be way more widespread)

Great article. But it's too much settings and with my 8gb 3080 I bet those recommendations don't work completely.
Can't we just trust nvidia GeForce Now automatic settings?

Cheers

Great article. But it's too much settings and with my 8gb 3080 I bet those recommendations don't work completely.

Cheers

Too much settings? Just take one of the settings lists here and apply them once. Takes all of 2 minutes.

Cheers

How about you try it, instead of 'betting'? 3080 is a powerful card, you should be totally fine, probably with the 'Quality' settings they recommend and getting a good framerate on 1080/1440.

Back