Dead Space 2 in-game screenshots

abe10tiger

Just wanted to show you guys some of the pictures I took in-game in Dead Space 2 using Xfire/

Tell me whatever you think about them :)

ddspc2-20110822-190832.jpg

I like this the best.

ddspc2-20110822-185755_2.jpg

Nicole

I bought DS2 months ago and never got around to playing it. might give it a look later today :)

I bought DS2 months ago and never got around to playing it. might give it a look later today :)

You should! It's really cool! No wait, a friend told me that "Cool" was an understatement, It's Awesomely Cool! (Still an Understatement)

Anyways, you should really check it out, have you played the first Dead Space game? :)

The gameplay mechanics are better than the first, and the replayability is better because of it (upgrade paths etc.). Liked the re-use of some of the Ishimura maps from the first game.

Peng was bloody hard to find tho.

I'd hate to say this but I watched the entire walk through in Youtube before getting the game because I never thought I'd get a PC that would be able to support DS2. :eek:

That looks pretty good, I bought bf3 yesterday and missed out on the pre-order special that they gave away a free copy of DS2 with the purchase of BF3, offer ended Sept 19, 2011 apparently.

I just got the game with a BF3 pre-order. I love the game. I literally pre-ordered on th 19th to save this 20$.... hah. like I'd have bought it XD

In all seriousness, the game creeps me the HELL out. =O

I just got the game with a BF3 pre-order. I love the game. I literally pre-ordered on th 19th to save this 20$.... hah. like I'd have bought it XD

In all seriousness, the game creeps me the HELL out. =O

It sure does! All those creepy necromorphs coming out of no where! :D

abe, they don't really come out of nowhere...they spawn in exactly the same places in every run through (occasionally the vent changes in some rooms, but still).

Grab the bull by the horns and take charge of those necro's.

COME AT ME BRO
Dead_Space_2_tormentor_.jpg

...and of course, the big reward for completing Hard Core is the Hand Cannon and Security Suit...

Dead_Space_2_Hand_Cannon_and_Soldier_Suit_.jpg

abe, they don't really come out of nowhere...they spawn in exactly the same places in every run through (occasionally the vent changes in some rooms, but still).

Grab the bull by the horns and take charge of those necro's.

COME AT ME BRO
Dead_Space_2_tormentor_.jpg

...and of course, the big reward for completing Hard Core is the Hand Cannon and Security Suit...

Dead_Space_2_Hand_Cannon_and_Soldier_Suit_.jpg

Well yeah but they're still scary, haven't finished the hardcore difficulty yet but I'm doing it! The suit's awesome! Hope to get it. :D

btw, does that hand cannon really fire 'cus that would be uber awesome. XDD

Yup, the hand cannon really fires....it's also the most powerful "gun" in the game by far.
Kills any standard, elite (black) necro with one shot -tripods/parasite carriers usually need two. The final boss fight with Nicole/Marker took about 3 seconds, as opposed to using a fully specced up Contact Beam on Hard Core which took around 12-15 seconds

Shooting the hand cannon, Isaac says "bang", alternate fire Isaac says "pew". I assume the Hand Cannon was a game development tool. The only thing it's probably not the best for is the groups of little parasites ( Force Gun or just stasis and stomp), and the Detonator still comes in handy for the container rooms with the stalkers (the velociraptor looking necro's)

Hard Core is a little easier to play than Zealot (necro's are slightly weaker on Hard Core)- just the lack of save points.

Back