Deleted Windows

I was trying to use EasyBCD to set my computer to dual boot. I think I accidently deleted my main Windows 7. I only have Windows XP that shows up now. I can see that my program files are still saved on the E: drive but how do I restore Windows 7 without a disk?

What a mess. I wish I had never partitioned and tried to add Win XP to my Win 7 Acer laptop. I am afraid I will lose all my files. I downloaded ISO and bootsect on to flash drive. It was booting into Windows XP but not 7. I got mad and deleted the win XP partition hoping my other would come back. Now no OS

I have ordered the Windows 7 disk from Acer as this is an OEM Windows 7. Will I be able to use the disk to restore my computer without losing my files?

Hi. There are programs to recover deleted files, but I think you have gone past that option. If you have another working PC, you could try a program like Recuva to try and recover files, but that's a long shot. I really don't know what stage you are in at the moment. I never understand why people don't create a back up image before trying risky procedures. If you had created a back up image, you could be back up and running just like you were the day you created the image.
https://www.piriform.com/recuva

Back