TechSpot

Dell Dimension 1100/b110 drivers

By rosscoton
Aug 16, 2009
  1. Hi guys.

I'm having problems finding the correct drivers for my friends Dell Dimension 1100/B110 .

He installed a new copy of XP and wiping everything he had but has lost a lot of the drivers and cannot get online or the display sorted.

I have listed the controllers required below. I went onto Dell website however the drivers page has 'page error' on every driver I try. Any help would be much appreciated.

Ethernet Controller
    Multimedia and Audio Controller
    SM Bus Controller
    USB Controller
    Video Controller - vga compatible.

Regards,

Ross

2. bushwhacker

bushwhacker TechSpot Chancellor Posts: 1,086

Since he is having some issues with loading the Dell pages... I took the liberty by downloading the drivers, unzipping it and put it all together in a zip file for you.

here you go man :)

About 27MB for 4 drivers. - Click here to get it!

3. rosscoton

rosscoton TS Rookie Topic Starter Posts: 28

Bloody hell, mega impressed.

So much appreciated.

Thanks.

4. Jonlee1580

Jonlee1580 TS Rookie

Hi

Thanks for da Info n hope to be of help here;)

5. Jonlee1580

Jonlee1580 TS Rookie

Thanks for Da Mega help too;)
    lol
    Peace n Regards

6. kenritz

kenritz TS Rookie

Drivers........Now what?

Hiya bushwacker! :wave: First i`d like to thank you for taking the time to set up this driver download!;) ( I`m not PC savvy at all!:eek: )

So Heeellllllppppp! I downloaded your zip file, installed it, and even extracted it, ( whatever that means!:eek: ........What do I do now to fix my drivers? I`m running a stock Dell Dimensions B110. Thank you for your time and trouble!;)

Sincerely,:)

Kenny Ritzel

7. LookinAround

LookinAround TechSpot Chancellor Posts: 8,373   +167

Hi kenritz

Try this link here to Dell's support site for your B110 drivers

8. kenritz

kenritz TS Rookie

Drivers Help!

Hiya LookinAround ! Thank you for your reply, will Lookin:p:rolleyes: to it right now!
    I will get back to you kind sir:) When it comes to PC`s i`m as dumb as a bag of rocks!:haha:

Thanks, talk soon,

kenny

9. kenritz

kenritz TS Rookie

Nice try buddy!

Hi LookinAround, well i gave it a shot, and after reg. downloading, installing, come to find out that the Free drivers update was`nt so free!:p $29.95 is`nt a bad deal, we just don`t have the money.:eek: I downloaded the link from BushWacker, ( above ) installed it and even extracted it, but after that I`m completely lost in how to put the updates into my drivers!
    Anyone out there, with a solution, it will be greatly appreciated !

Thank you for your help, LookinAround;)

Take Care!

Kenny!:D

10. Rocketman99

Rocketman99 TS Rookie

Thanks Bushwacker. you are the man.

11. dg1267

dg1267 TS Rookie

OMG, you are my new hero. I spent all day trying to get one of these formatted. Of course, they lost all the disks so I had to do everything manually. I had exhausted all known avenues until I ran across this in google. Having all of that put into a neat folder that I could burn to disk and update with was just so great. Thank you very much!

P.S. I know this thread is years old, but still wanted to give thanks where it was due.

12. LauraLee

LauraLee TS Rookie

Thank you soo much for putting up those drivers Bushwacker! :)

Apparently Dell has completely removed those drivers from their site :s

I had to reinstall my OS, and I'd have no sound otherwise now if it weren't for those files.

Topic Status:
Not open for further replies.

Add New Comment

TechSpot Members
Login or sign up for free,
it takes about 30 seconds.
You may also...

Get complete access to the TechSpot community. Join thousands of technology enthusiasts that contribute and share knowledge in our forum. Get a private inbox, upload your own photo gallery and more.