Dell Latitude D630 02micro driver error

Hello all,
I have been having an issue with my Dell Lattitude D630 for some time now. Every time I close the lid I get a blue screen of death.
I downloaded a program called "who crashed." It shows the following: crash dump file: C:\WINDOWS\Minidump\Mini042311-01.dmp
This was probably caused by the following module: oz776.sys (oz776+0x2A2E)
Bugcheck code: 0x1000000A (0x15, 0x2, 0x0, 0xFFFFFFFF8051850C)
Error: CUSTOM_ERROR
file path: C:\WINDOWS\system32\drivers\oz776.sys
product: O2Micro USB CCID SmartCard Reader
company: O2Micro
description: O2Micro USB CCID SmartCard Reader
A third party driver was identified as the probable root cause of this system error. It is suggested you look for an update for the following driver: oz776.sys (O2Micro USB CCID SmartCard Reader, O2Micro).
Google query: oz776.sys O2Micro CUSTOM_ERROR

crash dump file: C:\WINDOWS\Minidump\Mini042111-03.dmp
This was probably caused by the following module: oz776.sys (oz776+0x2A2E)
Bugcheck code: 0x48 (0xFFFFFFFF89F565A8, 0x0, 0x0, 0x0)
Error: CANCEL_STATE_IN_COMPLETED_IRP
file path: C:\WINDOWS\system32\drivers\oz776.sys
product: O2Micro USB CCID SmartCard Reader
company: O2Micro
description: O2Micro USB CCID SmartCard Reader
Bug check description: This indicates that an I/O request packet (IRP) was completed, and then was subsequently canceled.
This appears to be a typical software driver bug and is not likely to be caused by a hardware problem.
A third party driver was identified as the probable root cause of this system error. It is suggested you look for an update for the following driver: oz776.sys (O2Micro USB CCID SmartCard Reader, O2Micro).
Google query: oz776.sys O2Micro CANCEL_STATE_IN_COMPLETED_IRP

I have done a google search for those errors, but keep coming up blank. I tried downloading a new driver, and the driver I have found is from 12-14-2004. Version 5.1.2600.0
I do know of another person who has the same laptop and is having the same issue.
I have my power settings set to do nothing when I close the lid.

Running Windows XP Professional. SP3

Thank you in advance,
Corey

TY. It says this is only valid for products installed. This is after I uninstalled the driver.
I went to the device hardware, and uninstalled the driver from there.

The driver is a .exe file you need to double click on it and it should automatically install.

If it refuses to install then reboot and windows should install a driver for it or it will tell you that it has found new harware, you can then point it to the driver.

If that does not work then reinstall the old driver and then update it with the new one.

Back