Inactive Disk Usage 100%, Windows Very Slow

Status
Not open for further replies.

sullyy1288

My computer has been running slower and slower over the past several months, even when using almost nothing it frequently has disk usage spike to 100% (and sometimes RAM or CPU) and slows to a crawl, I'm not positive that this is malware related, but I've tried several fixes including cloning my hard drive onto a brand new drive in case it was a hardware problem and nothing has worked, I would really appreciate help.

I'm having trouble posting my logs, the site is flagging my post as spam for having more than 50000 characters but I'll try to add them in a comment

I can't post even one log, they're both more than 50000 characters, should I just go through and post them piece by piece or is there a way to allow me to make longer posts?

Please, observe following rules:
  • Read all of my instructions very carefully. Your mistakes during cleaning process may have very serious consequences, like unbootable computer.
  • If you're stuck, or you're not sure about certain step, always ask before doing anything else.
  • Please refrain from running any tools, fixes or applying any changes to your computer other than those I suggest.
  • Never run more than one scan at a time.
  • Keep updating me regarding your computer behavior, good, or bad.
  • The cleaning process, once started, has to be completed. Even if your computer appears to act better, it may still be infected. Once the computer is totally clean, I'll certainly let you know.
  • If you leave the topic without explanation in the middle of a cleaning process, you may not be eligible to receive any more help in malware removal forum.
  • I close my topics if you have not replied in 5 days. If you need more time, simply let me know. If I closed your topic and you need it to be reopened, simply PM me.

=================================

Yes, split logs into pieces.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back