Hello, I've got a problem. I can't seem to get the wireless working on 1 laptop. It used to work, but since I logged into another Wifi it doesn't work anymore. It keeps giving the DNS lookup failed in Chrome. I checked the DNS client, it's running. I renewed, released, did netsh resets. IP and DNS are on automatic. The only thing I can find it the logs is that the "Gateway" is empty. EDIT: On top of that it takes really long to acquire the network address. Then it gives a limited connectivity warning for 2 seconds, and then it says the connection was succesful and that the signal strength is excellent.