TechSpot

Download of the Week: CCEnhancer

By Jos
Aug 19, 2010
Post New Reply
  1. CCleaner has long been one of our favorite system optimization, privacy and cleaning tools. This free program makes it easy to clean temporary and unnecessary files that accumulate on your system over time, allowing Windows to run faster and freeing up valuable hard disk space. Besides scanning for things like obsolete registry entries or system files, CCleaner goes a step further by cleaning up temporary files from several common third-party applications as well.

Read the whole story

2. TomSEA

TomSEA TechSpot Chancellor Posts: 2,349   +398

Great tip! I use CCleaner all the time - this will be a very welcome addition.

3. Regenweald

Regenweald TS Rookie Posts: 143

The new definitions found me about 409 megs of cruft. Thanks guys :)

4. posermobile89

posermobile89 TS Rookie Posts: 72

Great tip, glad to see its finally working, all the bugs have been sorted out since i last tried (Mainly the server being downed by massive traffic)

5. lpmjames

lpmjames TS Rookie Posts: 155

how is it adding hundreds of programs.. i really dont see the difference... works fine just dont get whats different

6. spydercanopus

spydercanopus TS Guru Posts: 802   +87

It only adds supported programs you have installed to the list so it's not clutted with "hundreds" of extra entries. And the new ones have red text.

7. ucould2

ucould2 TS Enthusiast Posts: 335

You must also be connected to the internet-
    *Defraggler Installer
    *CCleaner Installer

Recommended and now Updated.
    Edit: Just used the upgrade on a immoveable fragment as I posted here which I successfully navigated to and manipulated the offending file off my main drive.

8. DarkCobra

DarkCobra TS Rookie Posts: 79

A great addition to CCleaner!

Add New Comment

TechSpot Members
Login or sign up for free,
it takes about 30 seconds.
You may also...
Get complete access to the TechSpot community. Join thousands of technology enthusiasts that contribute and share knowledge in our forum. Get a private inbox, upload your own photo gallery and more.