TechSpot

Download of the Week: Synergy+

By Jos
Jun 11, 2010
  1. Those of you who run dual monitor setups know it's a godsend for productivity with the freedom it gives for multitasking. Granted, some might find it hard to justify buying a secondary display for their day-to-day computing needs. But if you already have a laptop to complement your main rig, or perhaps you do have another monitor but want to keep it attached to a secondary desktop, then there's another solution for you.

Read the whole story

2. Basher

Basher TS Rookie Posts: 54

Ah, memories. I used Synergy (without the +) for years... eventually scaled up the computer so I only needed one. Still an amazing program and I highly recommended it.

3. matrix86

matrix86 TS Guru Posts: 804   +26

Yeah, I still use the older version of this...it works so I haven't seen the need to upgrade. But who knows, maybe i'll upgrade after I get back from my vacation.

4. ElShotte

ElShotte TS Enthusiast Posts: 162

Wow, this would be super neat if I had my old setup...

5. CRad

CRad TS Rookie

Fantastic! just got it working :D now i can take the mouse and keyboard away from the other computer! :p

Usually just used remote desktop but that was frustrating because it locks the user out so after that I wouldn't be able to see the screen (only log-on screen) unless I signed back in

6. KG363

KG363 TS Guru Posts: 515   +9

This sounds amazing

7. lchu12

lchu12 TS Booster Posts: 195   +9

Sounds neat! Will have to give this a twirl.

8. ET3D

ET3D TechSpot Paladin Posts: 1,159   +67

Used it (I think without the +) some years ago, and found it very useful.

Topic Status:
Not open for further replies.