Epox 8RDA3+ nad Leadtek GF Ti4200 problem

By Ivan Svabo
Jul 24, 2003
Topic Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Hi
    Ok, I a bit furious on my new comp cause problems never end...

Problems goes like this: I have Leadtek GF Ti4200 128mb ram & TVout and MB Epox 8RDA3+. Comp works fine until I turn antialiasing on. When i do so and start some 3d game, sound becomes fuzzy and deep like its coming from barrel. Game works fine but sound is dizaster! And afte a while (about 10min) comp crashes!!!!
    Now, when I turn antialiasing off and start game again it works perfectly with no problmes for hours.
    I wrote to Leadtek and they say that I should update drivers, check IRQ and BIOS settings. Now, all of that is apsolutely perceft and up to date!
    I remnd that sound doesnt like antialiasing so problem must be in MB-graphic card communication... latest MB BIOS-es doesnt seem to have that problem listed so I'm not going to flash my BIOS until I'm shure whats real problem is...
    Help?
Topic Status:
Not open for further replies.

Add New Comment

TechSpot Members
Login or sign up for free,
it takes about 30 seconds.
You may also...

Get complete access to the TechSpot community. Join thousands of technology enthusiasts that contribute and share knowledge in our forum. Get a private inbox, upload your own photo gallery and more.