Error message

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi everyone I am getting an error message with a blue screen on my computer which reads: Stop. 0X000000DI 90XI6EZDAD8, 0X000000FF, 0X00000001, 0X81BCACC8. Driver-IRQL-no less-or-equal.
I am trying to install windows and it is not allowing me to do so.
If anyone can help it would be so appreciated.

regards,
ladyinred

There are multiple causes for this BSOD and the most common two are overheating and onboard audio problems. To check if you are overheating, you can enter BIOS and check your CPU temperature under something like "PC Health Status". Check your GPU temperature too. Get a program to do it or just feel the heatsink with your hand after your computer has been running for like....5 minutes....if it's hot to the touch, then that's bad, get some better cooling for your GPU, case, etc.

The second common problem is with onboard audio modules. If you use onboard audio then get the latest driver for your motherboard from their website.

edit: get the latest drivers for all of your hardware that you have installed. Also, I just did some googling and apparently you can get that message from messing around with virtual memory performance settings...did you do that?

Thank you for all your information i will check it all out as you said and i will get back to you if thats ok. Thank you for your time.

regards,
marina

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back