Even the competition and nontech media are praising Windows 7

Status
Not open for further replies.

Emil

Staff
I've already explained why I think it's important to watch the media's reaction to Windows 7, and I have to say that this past week has been probably the most intense orgy of Win7Love so far. Let's take a quick look around the Web, shall we?

When The Register asked Mark Shuttleworth, founder Ubuntu Linux and CEO of Canonical, about Windows 7, he replied "I'm not going to diss it." In fact, he went further and talked about his experience with the operating system:

I've kicked the tires on the [Windows 7] beta for a few hours and it was good. They've put concerted attention on the user experience with the shell. I think it's going to be a great product, and every indication is we will see it in the market sooner rather than later.

Steve Jobs is probably the last person you could get to tell you his opinion of Windows 7, but many Mac users have offered surprisingly positive thoughts about the beta as well—take the comments in this Gizmodo article as an example—with some even going as far as saying they're considering switching back.

Full Story: http://arstechnica.com/journals/mic...ition-and-nontech-media-is-praising-windows-7

Yeah, right!
Which ones are paid by whom to be positive.
The same thing happened with VISTA until it had been out for Six weeks, then the flood of negative publicity came up to just below your nose holes.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back