TechSpot

Everest Ultimate not showing CPU temperature anymore

By loo72
Nov 22, 2010
Post New Reply
  1. I have recently upgraded mobo, cpu and ram to M4A89TD PRO, Phenom II 965 Black Edition 3.4Ghz and Kingston DDR3 1333Mhz and all was going swell. I unlocked/activated all 4 cores and Everest Ultimate stopped showing CPU temperatures for the 4 cores. Until now I have been able to see all temps. With stock hs/f its running hotter than I'd like at 46 at idle and up to 53 after gaming for a while. Mobo temp is always around 29 - 34 max. Temps are degree celsius. Any ideas on how to correct this issue with Everest Ultimate? I've tried everything I know to no avail. Any ideas or fixes would be greatly appreciated. Also any ideas on cooling system without spending the earth on aftermarket hs/f would also be appreciated. cheers.
  2. raybay

raybay TS Evangelist Posts: 10,716   +6

Well Everest hasn't really been supported for a long time... you might try another hardware detect software... rather than wait for the guy at Everest to find time to update.

Add New Comment

TechSpot Members
Login or sign up for free,
it takes about 30 seconds.
You may also...

Get complete access to the TechSpot community. Join thousands of technology enthusiasts that contribute and share knowledge in our forum. Get a private inbox, upload your own photo gallery and more.