Facebook named best place to work in the US

By Emil
Dec 17, 2010
Post New Reply
  1. Facebook is the best US company to work for, according to a survey by the career website Glassdoor.com where users publish feedback on employers. The website asked its users to rate their workplaces on eight factors including work/life balance, recognition, boss competency, as well as compensation and benefits.

Read the whole story
  2. Of course they are making money hand over fist right now. Every major company while it has massive growth has been a great place to work, especially the tech companies (Apple, Microsoft, Yahoo, Google, etc.) Once they have saturated the market and competitors start closing in then things tend to change. I stil don't see why anyone would want to use Facebook (especially given there lack of security and privacy) in the first place, but to each his/her own choice.
  3. slh28

slh28 TechSpot Paladin Posts: 1,925   +170

Well I would be happy too if I had employee stock options in Facebook.
  4. mattfrompa

mattfrompa TechSpot Maniac Posts: 480   +8

Have you seen the pictures Time got of their server farms? Beautiful work, and makes me wish I had money to revamp some things at work.
  5. Johny47

Johny47 Newcomer, in training Posts: 157

Bull crap, Insomniac Games or Disney Pixar studios is! =P
  6. Tekkaraiden

Tekkaraiden TechSpot Maniac Posts: 881   +52

I wonder if facebook employees waste as much time on facebook as other office workers.

Add New Comment

TechSpot Members
Login or sign up for free,
it takes about 30 seconds.
You may also...
Get complete access to the TechSpot community. Join thousands of technology enthusiasts that contribute and share knowledge in our forum. Get a private inbox, upload your own photo gallery and more.