TechSpot

Fallout 3 PS3 DLC gets launch date

By Justin
Sep 17, 2009
Topic Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. A lot is happening over at Bethesda, who is busy still hammering out things for Fallout 3. One of the more interesting developments is the DLC schedule for the PlayStation 3, which has lagged behind the PC and Xbox 360. Originally, PS3 DLC was intended to arrive back in June -- but because of development delays that didn't happen.

Read the whole story
  2. Docnoq

Docnoq TS Rookie Posts: 141

Finally! I played through a pirated copy on PC a few months back and loved the game, but I never tried any of the DLC except Anchorage. Will definitely buy the PS3 version on October 13 if it releases will all the DLC.
  3. these downloads while fun run like crap im stuck in a building because it wont load to let me out i cant do the saving whatever mission because it locks up before i get there and some parts when i use vats it takes forever to execute the command and come out of vats
Topic Status:
Not open for further replies.

Add New Comment

TechSpot Members
Login or sign up for free,
it takes about 30 seconds.
You may also...

Get complete access to the TechSpot community. Join thousands of technology enthusiasts that contribute and share knowledge in our forum. Get a private inbox, upload your own photo gallery and more.