TechSpot

Far Cry 3 delayed three months, U.S. release is December 4

By Rick
Jun 25, 2012
Post New Reply
  1. Although previously scheduled for a September 4 release, Ubisoft has announced it will delay Far Cry 3's launch date by three months. The official North American release date for the first person shooter on all platforms, including PC, Xbox 360…

Read more

2. TomSEA

TomSEA TechSpot Chancellor Posts: 2,369   +405

BOOOOO!! Dang it, I was looking forward to playing that in September. Oh well, I'd rather they get it right the first time.

3. The map maker/editor is a wonderful inclusion.

4. who thinks avatar the game looks really good.....
    though it is a garbage game

5. IAMTHESTIG

IAMTHESTIG TS Enthusiast Posts: 417   +40

I know everyone gets all pissy when a game is delayed, but hey, if it is to polish the game, fix bugs and glitches, then I'm all for it. I never buy a game on release anyway, I wait for reviews to come in and check the gaming forums to see what is going on with the release. I'd rather be patient and enjoy a product that works properly than rush to get it out the gate riddled with bugs. My opinion... I'm sure not everyone agrees.

Add New Comment

TechSpot Members
Login or sign up for free,
it takes about 30 seconds.
You may also...
Get complete access to the TechSpot community. Join thousands of technology enthusiasts that contribute and share knowledge in our forum. Get a private inbox, upload your own photo gallery and more.