FEAR does not play

Status
Not open for further replies.
One of my pc's has 2.4Ghz pentium 4 processor, 512Mb RAM, 256Mb-128BIT Graphics Card and 30Gbyts of HDD space .. apparently it exceeds the minimum requirements of the game F.E.A.R. but when i open it up.. it's going in a VERY SLOW MOTION, graphics are delayed, as if my system doesn't meet the requirements! please help me how to deal with this.. THANKS MUCH!! ^_^

yea the thing is about fear its a resource hog if u wanna run it at almost any level of graphics

id recommend upgrading the ram to 1 gb (2x 512 sticks work best),and go to a 512 MHz video card if able

cuz even the lowest level of graphic for the game use up a lot of ram and video card use

i tryed it with my old geforce 5500 fx with a aftermarket cooler and it still ran like ****, it was a bfg 256 mhz, 256 bit

other wise id recomend using your system cleanup and defrag just to see wat happens

id recommend upgrading the ram to 1 gb (2x 512 sticks work best),and go to a 512 MHz video card if able

Do you mean a 512 megabyte video card? Because my 256 megabyte 8500 can play FEAR at medium-low at 1920x1080 res.

CommitCharge: What exact graphics card do you have?

Do you mean a 512 megabyte video card? Because my 256 megabyte 8500 can play FEAR at medium-low at 1920x1080 res.

i said it for him to stay on the safe side so he would have no problems running it and yes a 512 Mb card XD sorry i didnt clarify lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back