TechSpot

Firefox 35 includes streamlined Hello video chat, MP4 support on Mac, easier social network sharing

By Shawn Knight
Jan 15, 2015
Post New Reply
  1. Version 35 of Mozilla's Firefox web browser is now available for download. Arriving roughly five weeks after its predecessor, the latest iteration includes a handful of noteworthy features in addition to the usual gamut of minor updates and behind-the-scenes fixes.

Read more

2. noel24

noel24 TS Maniac Posts: 304   +154

Just reverted back to 34. Nothing improved for me, pages still load for ages, but now search box is a mess. Type in a word, click an arrow with middle button, nothing happens. Double click - it works. Double click again during the same session, opens two pages. Hope they're gonna fix soon. Or maybe I'm gonna have to install another addon, like I'm running some 4 now, to give me pre-Australis functionality.

3. turismozilla

turismozilla TS Enthusiast Posts: 66   +12

Meanwhile all I want is a browser that is as bare bones as possible. Good old days, gone forever. I fncking hate this friggin features race. Features are what extensions are for.

cliffordcooley likes this.
  4. Cryio

Cryio TS Booster Posts: 191   +58

IE11?
    Opera 26? (ignoring Discovery panel)

Come to think of it, isn't Chrome by itself barebones ?

5. turismozilla

turismozilla TS Enthusiast Posts: 66   +12

Maybe it used to be, but now they are quickly adding bloat to it. Nothing good lasts forever.