Firefox Windows Keep Closing/Disappearing

Status
Not open for further replies.

JDJD

Whats Up Guys.

For some reason, when I'm doing my normal computing activities, my Firefox window closes for no apparent reason.

I realised I had a problem right now when I was listening to a radio station in a window and that disappeared while the stream kept on playing.

Also, not quite sure if this is related or not, but I have a yellow triangle with a exclamation point that comes up in my start up tray from time to time.

Could any of you guys please give me some help as to why my Firefox windows are closing prematurely like this and to why that yellow triangle is coming up like that.

Any help or direction to helpful threads would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks As Always.

OS? Are you running the latest Firefox? Have you run a virus scan recently?

Also, what does the yellow triangle tell you? (there is usually a pop-up message displayed)

OS? Are you running the latest Firefox? Have you run a virus scan recently?

Also, what does the yellow triangle tell you? (there is usually a pop-up message displayed)

Thanks For The Reply Captain.

Windows XP on a Dell 4550.

I'm pretty sure I'm running the latest version of Firefox for it updates itself from time to time but I'll check.

I use to run virus scans every 2 weeks with Avast but I removed this now that I use the scanner on my Zonealarm Suite Firewall. Whenever I did run scans on Avast it never found anything.

As for the yellow triangle. Whenever it appears I will click on it and it just disappears. No pop up window or nothing.

Anymore feedback from you Captain would be greatly appreciated sir.

Thanks Again.

Please Somebody Help Me.

Especially regarding the yellow triangle.

Whenever it appears I will click on it and it just disappears. No pop up window or nothing.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back