TechSpot

Foxconn to build Google Glass in the US, report says

By Shawn Knight
Mar 28, 2013
Post New Reply
  1. Google’s upcoming augmented reality visor is set to enter production in the coming weeks. What’s more, the hardware will be the first from Google to have been manufactured in the US (unless you count the very short lived Nexus Q...

Read more

2. psycros

psycros TS Booster Posts: 734   +230

Moronic that their even putting money into this. You know it will be banned everywhere as a safety hazard, tool for terrorists, tool for cheating students, etc.

3. JC713

JC713 TS Evangelist Posts: 7,027   +913

I cant believe Google told people to post why they want this. Then a month later when they chose contestants, boom, $1500 glasses lol.

4. Adhmuz

Adhmuz TechSpot Paladin Posts: 930   +106

I know the people who really want one of these will disagree, but this thing looks pretty awful. And anyone wearing this "Moronic" (Good word psycros) device looks like an even bigger *****. Maybe its just the stupid expression on the peoples face's. Whatever its a niche product for a small market that's going to be limited to where and when they can use it.

5. "A niche product for a small market". I wouldn't be surprised to find similar sentiments about smartphones made less than a decade ago.

6. I agree with the Guest above...what's "Moronic" is the first 3 posts.

Add New Comment

TechSpot Members
Login or sign up for free,
it takes about 30 seconds.
You may also...
Get complete access to the TechSpot community. Join thousands of technology enthusiasts that contribute and share knowledge in our forum. Get a private inbox, upload your own photo gallery and more.