Freezes, BSOD and sudden restarts

Hello

The last 2 days I have had a lot of troubles with my pc as the headline indicates.. Im no genius at pc´s so I could use some help :) I tried switching the RAMs around and when using only the OCZgold RAMs it worked at first, but then after 6-7 hours it "bsod". It seemed to start after the latest windows update, but when I tried to make a system recovery to before the update it didnt work.

I have 3 minidump files, but I think 2 of them are identical since they have the same name. I have no idea how to read these.. sorry.

Can you help?

Edit: I might add that it usually occurs when playing games, Skyrim, a racing game called Iracing, but it has happened when just on the desktop.

PC specs:
HDD: - OCZ-VERTEX4 128gb SSD (windows on this)
- Western Digital 500gb secondary drive.
- Western Digital 500gb secondary drive.
GPU: Asus Geforce GTX660 ti 2gb
CPU: AMD phenom II X4 965 6 mb
PSU: 550W CORSAIR VX SERIES ATX2.2
RAM: - 2x2gb OCZ gold DDR3
- 2x4gb Kingston DDR3 1600MHz HyperX
Main:MB Asrock 890GX Extreme3AMD 890GX

Minidumps:
http://www.speedyshare.com/u88zZ/Minidump.rar

I already tested the RAM. I have 4 blocks of RAM which I have tested individually, same problem. I deleted my gfx driver and took out the GFX, same problem. Now I have just reinstalled everything, same problem. So for me it looks like: Mainboard, cpu or ssd? This really annoys me lol.. :) Thanks for your help!

Edit, forgot to add. I can make it happen on command when watching vidoes of some sort. Youtube or just movies from VLC mediaplayer.

Just spoke to a guy who knows alot about this, might be the PSU not delivering enough power. Will check with another PSU.

The power supply you have installed is pretty good, but a 650 watt or better supply might be good

Back