Frequent BSOD on Windows 7

Help! Help! Help!
Ok, after chickening around, over the past two days I have had about 2 or 3 restarts on my computer, with bluescreens... So I have started in safe mode and nothing happens.

I have no idea about any technicalities, but I shall attach the code I got:

Firma con problemas:
Nombre del evento de problema: BlueScreen
Versión del sistema operativo: 6.1.7600.2.0.0.768.3
Id. de configuración regional: 2057

Información adicional del problema:
BCCode: 4e
BCP1: 0000000000000099
BCP2: 000000000010EB4B
BCP3: 0000000000000002
BCP4: 0000000000094C47
OS Version: 6_1_7600
Service Pack: 0_0
Product: 768_1

Archivos que ayudan a describir el problema:
C:\Windows\Minidump\101010-21372-01.dmp
C:\Users\[my name]\AppData\Local\Temp\WER-136251-0.sysdata.xml

Lea nuestra declaración de privacidad en línea:
*link to there* (won't let me post it)
Si la declaración de privacidad en línea no está disponible, lea la declaración de privacidad sin conexión:
C:\Windows\system32\es-ES\erofflps.txt

I would appreciate any help, for this is the computer I must use for my University work and I am dead meat if I lose it. The computer itself is fairly new, about two months old, could be less - and hasn't given me any problems till now.
I don't think I have a virus because I often run the antivirus, and I haven't been in any strange pages.

Was browsing when you posted.....To save time go to local disc c/ windows and you will see a folder minidumps.

inside there should be some files. Highlight copy and paste them to your desktop. Then zip them and upload and post them here......place is full of geniuses :0) they'll help you

......place is full of geniuses :0) they'll help you

Hey, I like this poster! :grinthumb I've never been referred to as a genius before. Oh, wait, he may not be referring to me. :blackeye:

Anyway, Tanlic's advise about the minidump files is correct but with the error code you listed 0x4E: PFN_List_Corrupt hold off attaching the minidumps. The reason is because that particular error code is probably the strongest indicator of corrupted memory.

Therefore we recommend tyou run the free and completely safe Memtest on your RAM for diagnostic purposes.

See the link below and follow the instructions. There is a newer version than what is listed; use the newer. If you need to see what the Memtest screen looks like go to reply #21. The third screen is the Memtest screen.

Step1 - Let it run for a LONG time. The rule is a minimum of 7 Passes; the more Passes after 7 so much the better. The only exception is if you start getting errors before 7 Passes then you can skip to Step 2.

There are 8 individual tests per Pass. Many people will start this test before going to bed and check it the next day.

If you have errors you have corrupted memory and it needs to be replaced.

Step 2 – Because of errors you need to run this test per stick of RAM. Take out one and run the test. Then take that one out and put the other in and run the test. If you start getting errors before 7 Passes you know that stick is corrupted and you don’t need to run the test any further on that stick.

Link: https://www.techspot.com/vb/topic62524.html

* Get back to us with the results.

Back