Frequent Fps drop in Lol

TheDreams

In league of lengends my fps keepings dropping to about about 2-7 (usually stays at 50-60). I have all the settings turned to low and resolution all the way down. My ping is around 150-250(sometimes 400) but it slows my entire computer down for about 5 minutes or more than it jumps back up for about 10 minutes and does it again. Any suggestions?

AMD Athlon(tm) II x4 620 Rocessor 2.60 GHz, 2600 Mhz, 4 core
64-bit Microsoft windows 7 Home Premium Os
Ram: 6.00 GB (5.75 GB usable)
6.1.7601 service pack 1 Build 7601
available virtual memory 11.5 GB

I installed it using the clean install, about to go in a game within 15 minutes so ill tell you if it worked.

I am currently mid-game and I am still having these occurrences. So it must be ping right? Is there anything I could do to low it?

It usually only rises when I game or do a download but here are the results:
ping: 80 ms
downspeed: 2.17gbps
upspeed:0.60 mbps

You should be fine in game. Make sure you arent downloading anything in the background and close any open browsers/internet heavy tasks.

Yes I literally am just running league, it does this any time I play a game(minecraft, allods, league and others)

I did last night, and also I was bored so I tried recording the gameplay with Camtasia and my fps was steady around 30 and only once the entire game did it jump down to 6 (1:15:03 game). I don't know if it was just that time or maybe the driver finally kicked in.

Had another game only lasted 35 minutes, did it once(recorded), gonna try not recording this time and see if there is a difference.

It seems that when I was not recording the drop happens more often then. Kind of weird, so now I just record and delete the videos lol.

You're using integrated graphics. You need to get a dedicated video card that's newer than 2008. Has nothing to do with your ping. Your ping is determined by how fast your internet is compared to how far you are away from the servers..

I have played two games now and havent had any problem with an fps drop while playing(recording), and ok ill look into a new one.
edit:just played a game and had 3 fps drops so guess it doesnt help :/

You're using integrated graphics. You need to get a dedicated video card that's newer than 2008. Has nothing to do with your ping. Your ping is determined by how fast your internet is compared to how far you are away from the servers..

He has an nVidia 9100. I cant find any info about it though. I looked it up and I only got a mobile version. It came up in the driver search though. The minimum requirements arent hefty by any means, he can definitely play it: https://support.leagueoflegends.com/entries/234272-Minimum-System-Requirements-PC-.
Recommended requirements call for a GeForce 8800, he has a 9100, which is pretty low end.

He has an nVidia 9100. I cant find any info about it though. I looked it up and I only got a mobile version. It came up in the driver search though. The minimum requirements arent hefty by any means, he can definitely play it: https://support.leagueoflegends.com/entries/234272-Minimum-System-Requirements-PC-.
Recommended requirements call for a GeForce 8800, he has a 9100, which is pretty low end.

I play LoL on my g/f's laptop. Its hd4300 or something like that Average 20 fps and it drops even lower sometimes.

You are also correct about finding the 9100(M). That was all I could see as well.

Back