GeForce 285.27 beta boosts speed in Black Ops, Crysis 2, more

By Matthew
Sep 13, 2011
Post New Reply
  1. Nvidia has published its latest band of beta graphics drivers, giving GeForce owners a performance boost over last month's WHQL-certified release. Folks running the 280.26 drivers with GeForce 400 or…

Read the whole story
  2. SKYSTAR

SKYSTAR TechSpot Enthusiast Posts: 250

that's great but we need fxaa options in nvidia control panel
  3. TomSEA

TomSEA TechSpot Chancellor Posts: 2,319   +370

I had to roll back drivers to the 275.33 June 1st version because somewhere along the line (I think it was during one of the Windows updates) I lost my capability to run SLI. Hopefully this new driver will resolve that.
  4. LinkedKube

LinkedKube TechSpot Project Baby Posts: 4,262   +41

I've had to rollback as well last update. Let me know how it goes.
  5. Yeah i'm still running the 275.33 myself, cause the recent ones were making some of my games crash.
  6. Ya I went back also..the 280.26 was causing my system to be unstable and I heard they were actually destroying peoples video cards..I haven't had a problem since the rollback and will stay here for a few months..I don't need a stupid driver update destroying my card when it works perfectly fine now.

Add New Comment

TechSpot Members
Login or sign up for free,
it takes about 30 seconds.
You may also...
Get complete access to the TechSpot community. Join thousands of technology enthusiasts that contribute and share knowledge in our forum. Get a private inbox, upload your own photo gallery and more.