GeForce4 TI 4200, release date?

By DavyD1995
Mar 19, 2002
Topic Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. GeForce 4 TI Serries Help Please!!

Hi I need some help I plan on asking for a TI4200 card for my birthday on April 17th my question is will it be out at that time? or should i just ask for the $200 and save for the extra $$ for a TI4400 (which i really really want to avoid being the fact if i herd right its $299??) Well so if anyone could help me and leme know if the TI4200 will be out at that time.... Thnx guys or at least were I could get a TI4400 for a reasonable price of 260 or less : ( thanx again...

David

My E-Mail is
    viper__rt69@hotmail.com
  2. Arris

Arris TechSpot Evangelist Posts: 4,508   +81

From www.3dspotlight.com

Although Nvidia doesn't list a 4200 anymore, just 4400 and 4600.
    Asus, Leadtek and Gainward also only have these cards listed at their sites.

3ds pricegrabber
    XTASY GeForce4 TI4400 AGP 128MB DDR 3D/TV Video Card
    (VisionTek) - (30001524) $263.54

You could also check popular online retailers like www.newegg.com and check www.pricewatch.com for the cheapest prices available.
  3. Arris

Arris TechSpot Evangelist Posts: 4,508   +81

4. uncleel

uncleel Newcomer, in training Posts: 1,145

Help Please!!

Well Davy, I had to laugh! :D
    Assuming your folks are buying you this B'day present, it might be possible to pre-order.
    Next option is a CA$H gift. Pop the money in the bank & earn a little interest until you can do a some much needed research.

Don't be hasty! ;)

3DS Price Grabber

Please visit the 3DS homepage www.3dspotlight.com Read the articles, guides, reviews, tweaks & links.
    Also click on our sponsors.

5. Cucumber

Cucumber Newcomer, in training Posts: 203

Topic Status:
Not open for further replies.

Add New Comment

TechSpot Members
Login or sign up for free,
it takes about 30 seconds.
You may also...

Get complete access to the TechSpot community. Join thousands of technology enthusiasts that contribute and share knowledge in our forum. Get a private inbox, upload your own photo gallery and more.