Good disk defragmenters

Status
Not open for further replies.

rliu

Can anyone recommend a good, quick disk defragmenter? The one that comes with Windows takes a bit too long.

One of them, maybe THE best, is Diskeeper from http://www.execsoft.co.uk
The first time will always take long. Consecutive runs will go much quicker.
If you let run Diskeeper permanently in the background, it will only use slack time, wjen you are not computing yourself. They have 30-day trials.
I've been using it for years and don't even notice it is there.

clone dvd

poertner_1274 said:
I use Diskeeper and love it. I'd suggest it any day.

BTW
im new to this site ive Q for u is clone dvd any good or r u not familiar with it .....if so im sorry to have troubled u .....tonyb755@aol.com ------mail reply please.....thank u

I have tried most of the defraggers out there and I still think diskeeper is the best of the lot.

tbab,

depends which CloneDVD your talking about. CloneDVD.net is a rip off of the original CloneDVD2 made by Elby. CloneDVD2 by elby is a great product but it cannot back up a DVD movie on it's own you have to use either AnyDVD or DVD Decrypter to remove the CSS protection.

Diskeeper owns...the best ever...

If you must ;)

You can get diskeeper lite...it defrags at the same speeds...you just cant do multiple drives at the same time...and other things which you can only do in the full version.

clonedvd--to --....tyler

u are not being clear ---clone dvd copys all do u understand.....tbab

clone

TylerBello said:
Diskeeper owns...the best ever...

If you must ;)

You can get diskeeper lite...it defrags at the same speeds...you just cant do multiple drives at the same time...and other things which you can only do in the full version.
my mail is .....tonyb 755@aol .com lets talk

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back