Google helping Samsung in legal battle against Apple

By Shawn Knight
Aug 14, 2012
Post New Reply
  1. It seems that Samsung isn't alone in their ongoing courtroom battle with Apple as Google has reportedly been offering legal assistance to the Android partner. The search giant has allegedly been helping the Korean company with their legal strategy by……

Read more
  2. SCJake

SCJake Newcomer, in training Posts: 80

ya know apple, understand your frustration. If I made a product and someone else made it better for less and was selling it I would be upset too. Yes, you were first, but pricepoint vs value android wins hands down in my experience. Coming from a 3s (glad to be rid of it) owner who bought a droid 2 for 50 bucks from a friend and am LOVING it. droid 5 here I come in december
  3. Zoltan Head

Zoltan Head TechSpot Enthusiast Posts: 268   +27

Indeed! Funny old world if everyone fought fair..... ;)
  4. TJGeezer

TJGeezer TechSpot Enthusiast Posts: 385   +10

The old rule: If you can't compete on the market's terms, start filing lawsuits.
  5. TJGeezer

TJGeezer TechSpot Enthusiast Posts: 385   +10

Geez, there's that damn smiley link instead of my remark about competition by lawsuit. Nuts.

Add New Comment

TechSpot Members
Login or sign up for free,
it takes about 30 seconds.
You may also...
Get complete access to the TechSpot community. Join thousands of technology enthusiasts that contribute and share knowledge in our forum. Get a private inbox, upload your own photo gallery and more.