Google releases images of Glass redesign with new mono earbud

By Justin Kahn
Oct 30, 2013
Post New Reply
  1. Yesterday, Google announced that it was expanding the Explorer program and that existing Glass owners would be eligible to a one-time hardware exchange. The swap will let owners trade-in their existing device for the upgraded model. While at that time...

Read more
  2. Skidmarksdeluxe

Skidmarksdeluxe TechSpot Evangelist Posts: 2,808   +702

I must thank Google for their most generous offer but I already wear glasses which are much cheaper, much simpler and not so *****ic looking. I'll pass on these as well.
    j05hh likes this.
  3. j05hh

j05hh Newcomer, in training Posts: 95   +15

How am I suppose to wear these over the glasses I already wear?
  4. MilwaukeeMike

MilwaukeeMike TechSpot Evangelist Posts: 2,015   +683

From the article
    or you could get contact lenses. or you could keep your glasses and spend the money on something else.
  5. JC713

JC713 TechSpot Evangelist Posts: 6,710   +873

Now it looks even funkier than before.
  6. Skidmarksdeluxe

Skidmarksdeluxe TechSpot Evangelist Posts: 2,808   +702

I hope you don't mind I that I edited your post because this is what I think you were trying to say. :)
  7. j05hh

j05hh Newcomer, in training Posts: 95   +15

I think he meant funkier! not funnier! haha ...I wonder what the "affordable" price is going to be?
    JC713 likes this.
  8. ikesmasher

ikesmasher TechSpot Evangelist Posts: 1,859   +343

They both mean similar things....

Anyway, build these into some legitimate looking sunglasses and sell em for $200 and I might bite. Also make it do cooler stuff. I wanna play pacman by having him follow the my eye. :p
  9. dennis777

dennis777 TechSpot Enthusiast Posts: 274   +29

I was expecting a bigger glass and in green colors..
    "power over 9000!!!"

Add New Comment

TechSpot Members
Login or sign up for free,
it takes about 30 seconds.
You may also...
Get complete access to the TechSpot community. Join thousands of technology enthusiasts that contribute and share knowledge in our forum. Get a private inbox, upload your own photo gallery and more.