• Adobe Photo shop CS3
  • Adobe Fireworks CS 3
  • Adobe Flash CS 3
  • Adobe In design CS 3
  • Authoware
MMM... some i can't quite remember...
So what do ya think?
Its all registered.

Did you get this package> Adobe Creative Suite 3 Web Premium® software?
Looks like you're going to be doing some serious web page and site designs!
(Adobe: http://tinyurl.com/3bqbnl)

You've got some great programs to work with- enjoy!

Tune Up Utilities is a great program! I've used it for several years on 2 systems. Make use of it's shredding feature- it will save room on your hard drive.

I've got CS3 Master. Some, i still haven't installed.
Check out all the features in the package! LINK

Anything else is worth buying?

Yes, that's the same link I left. You should define your particular needs to determine is you need additional software, not if it's 'worth buying'!

Any kind of random software that would be interesting,and possibly fun, no games though.
Like for PC upkeep and stuff :suspiciou

I'm not sure where you're coming from. Usually a user only downloads and installs software that they need, want or will use. You need to be more specific in what you think you want.

You already have Tune Up Utilities. One other program that has multiple utilities is The Ultimate Troubleshooter (TUT) from Answersthatwork:
http://www.answersthatwork.com/TUT_pages/TUT_information.htm

This is not a free program, but then neither was Tune Up.

I know, I donloaded a crap load of trails to see which i would like , cant install em in this computer (admin privs)
isn't that the beauty of a 8gb USB?
Might buy TUT, looks good.

-EDIT-
Bought it

Is this thread just a medium for you to openly boast about the software you've acquired? I don't really think anyone cares...

I don't know why you posting this either. Most of us only get software for programs we use or need. You just seem to want to spend money, so but whatever you want!

2TB and a forever replenishing wallet..? or unlimited bandwith.

All that software would cost one hell of a lot of money.

Yeah - at first it was okay - but now it's starting to sound fishy. I don't know many young people that can afford to buy that much software themselves. Keep in mind TS does not condone nor tolerate piracy.

LNCPapa said:
Yeah - at first it was okay - but now it's starting to sound fishy. I don't know many young people that can afford to buy that much software themselves.

My thoughts exactly. Especially at 14. Unless his profile info is false. I dunno. I will say no more.

Anyone else not impressed? Thanks for pointing out the 'teeny-bopper' age. I guess that says it all- no conscientious adult would be bandying around software programs like this!

Didn't you guys notice my specs on my computer? ( that's my main computer, i have 3 others plus a crap load of gadgets)
Im a bit "well off" okay?

You're not impressing me. You totally sound like a kid who hasn't grown up and doesn't have much sense of value. So you know what you can do with that XXXXX load of gadgets!

Okay - everyone calm down - let's not start actually bashing anyone. I was just pointing out that it was kind of fishy sounding. Most people ask for software suggestions to perform a specific task - you're just asking for software suggestions for anything. That's way too broad a request to make on a site like this one. There's also no need to list all the software you have already. If you are interested in a specific area of computing then ask for suggestions in that area - for instance, if you are curious about 3D rendering apps or video editing apps then ask about those.

man, im an all rounder :) i of course test the software before i buy it, anything that you think is good, suggest it and i will test it and maybe buy it. Im thinking about upgrading from avg 7 to 8 pro...should i?

The point is, people don't generally buy software they don't need. So, considering that, logic would assume that you're either just trying to impress us by flaunting money and fancy software (which you probably don't even have and wouldn't know how to use anyway), or, you're acquiring the software via piracy, perhaps a bit of both.

Whatever the case is, nobody is going to sit here and rattle off expensive software for you to go "buy" and nobody here is impressed with the fact that you can acquire the software.

If you have a particular task to accomplish, as LNCPapa has suggested, I am sure someone here would be more than welcome to offer guidance.

Zenosincks said:
The point is, people don't generally buy software they don't need. So, considering that, logic would assume that you're either just trying to impress us by flaunting money and fancy software (which you probably don't even have and wouldn't know how to use anyway), or, you're acquiring the software via piracy, perhaps a bit of both.

Whatever the case is, nobody is going to sit here and rattle off expensive software for you to go "buy" and nobody here is impressed with the fact that you can acquire the software.

If you have a particular task to accomplish, as LNCPapa has suggested, I am sure someone here would be more than welcome to offer guidance.

Comn m8 dont be so sour. :) Im just asking for ideas of what it good for purchacing. Im really not trying to impress no one. Juest want your opinion on software and which should i buy.

You seem to want attention and sadly you got it. Buying software just for the purpose of buying it does not show responsibility. Please allow us to assist those who do need help for their problems. You don't have one that this board would address.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back