TechSpot

Graphic adapter DirectX 9.0c - Help with Sims2 free time

By aLeXyTia
Mar 14, 2008
  1. Yesterday I downloaded The sims 2 free time and in order for it to work you need to have DirectX 9.0c, so i downloaded it but its still not working and keeps on saying that i need to check that i have compatible graphic adapters and the correct drivers. How do i know which graphic adapters are correct for me? and the correct drivers?

They write:
    "Failed to find any DirectX 9.0c compatible graphics adapters in this system! Please make sure you have a DirectX 9.0c compatible graphics adapter and have installed the latest drivers provided by the manufacturer. The application will now terminate."

I checkt start run dx diag. Everythink is enabled.

So I read in this forum, try to find mine ati radeon xpress 200M series drivers. I downloaded smth from HP link. And nothing. They wrote me, that I should check VGA. What is it?
    Maybe my pc is too old? It's
    HP Pavilion ze2000
    Display ATI RADION XPRESS 200M 3Dnow, 1,6 Ghz,
    Memory 478Mb RAM
    approx.total memory 32 mb
    main drivers ati2dvag.dll (2005 years)
    DDI version 9 or highre

I have windows XP professional
    3Dnow 1,6 Ghz

So what's the problam? And I add sims2 free time crack, but it doesn't help :(

2. zipperman

zipperman TS Rookie Posts: 1,423   +7

Topic Status:
Not open for further replies.

Add New Comment

TechSpot Members
Login or sign up for free,
it takes about 30 seconds.
You may also...

Get complete access to the TechSpot community. Join thousands of technology enthusiasts that contribute and share knowledge in our forum. Get a private inbox, upload your own photo gallery and more.