Graphics card breaking?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Zilliak

Heres the problem, i like playing command and conquer zero hour old game but really really fun. i have a onboard chipset Geforce 8200A lately i cant even play with 3 players on a skirmish. It just started doing this i do not know why.

My system specs are
Windows Xp SP3
2GB RAM
Sound Blaster Audigy SE
AMD 64 X2 2.5 Ghz
ECS ELITEGROUP GF8200A (MOBO)

Whats weird is it just randomly started happening like it was skipping and that game should run perfectly fine on full settings so if anyone can reccomend whats going on please do?

can you list the specs of your powersupply, this can usually be found on the side of the powersupply

has it always been doing this or is this new

this is new but my specs like what do you meen its 400w powersupply made by a company called ISO ive never heard of it i bought the case from compuzone it came with the case

I would replace the power supply first. It just makes more sense, than anything else at this point

Did you try lowering graphics/resolution?

I agree with Tmagic650, the PSU is probably to blame, since its kind of an off-brand company.

Because your video card needs plenty of power to function properly. With intensive gaming the video card draws more power from the power supply. If it can't get enough power, the games malfunction

okay thank you im going to get a new power supply any reccomendations im getting this new gpu too its a geforce 9600gt

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back