Graphics card

Status
Not open for further replies.

Zilliak

I need a graphics card that will max out Guild Wars at 1440X900 Res and full everything including AA

I also need a card that will max out Lego Indiana Jones

And Finally a Card that can handle Starcraft 2 if there is a card out there please let me know my budget is 100 but only go to 150 if you have too!!!

...What more is there to say? You want a card between a designated price range. I've told you the best cards within your budget.

Nobody can tell you how any card will handle StarCraft 2, it's not released yet. Be more specific with your request for help and you might get it :).

Well, sometimes Newegg does like to hide their best stuff, I can't even find any AMD Opteron Barcelona's unless I search through every single AM2 processor without any other filters.

The 9600GSO is not bad either. Whatever card you get, make sure you have an adequate PSU. That being said, what are the specs on your PSU? Post information from the sticker on it. This is what a typical PSU sticker looks like.

correct me if im wrong, im not so great with anything past the 8800s. but are the 9600s as stable. i mean are all the drivers good, and does the card run smoothly?

I'd recommend this PSU as a better product compared to the Rosewill one. It also provides enough power for any system with any modern video card, barring any dual-GPU card.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back