TechSpot

GTX 680 review?

By Sarameya
Apr 2, 2012
Post New Reply
  1. Hi guys,

I'm a fairly recent forum member but I've been a long time reader and fan of TechSpot's reviews. I've been anxiously waiting and hoping for TechSpot's review of the GTX 680. I was wondering when or if you guys were planning on doing a review on the GTX 680?

Again, I love TechSpot's reviews (especially the video card reviews!). It's hard to find reviews like Techspot's. I always enjoy reading them and appreciate the thoroughness and effort put into each and every review, it really shows.

Here's hoping for a GTX 680 review!

PS. I apologize if this thread is in the wrong section.

2. LNCPapa

LNCPapa TS Special Forces Posts: 4,371   +289

I wonder if we didn't do a full review since there were so many to be found on the 22nd and 23rd at other sites?

3. Matthew

Matthew TechSpot Staff Posts: 6,093   +86 Staff Member

Steve didn't get a review unit early because Nvidia's Asian/Australian offices didn't have any samples to provide. I just asked him and he's still waiting on a card. Thanks for the feedback Sarameya!

4. Sarameya

Sarameya TS Rookie Topic Starter

Awesome! Thanks a lot for the information! I can't wait. Hopefully he gets a unit soon!

5. Julio Franco

Julio Franco TechSpot Editor Posts: 6,602   +357

In other words, Nvidia screwed us :\ ... but I'm glad you missed our review on the card. We'll try to compensate with further coverage down the line, that's for sure.

6. dividebyzero

dividebyzero trainee n00b Posts: 4,967   +737

Well, you're not alone. A couple of heavyweight graphics review sites that I can think of (HT4U, tweakpc.de) haven't put up a review either. Nor have Vortez (although they are almost as AMD-centric as Rage3D), or OCAU

Add New Comment

TechSpot Members
Login or sign up for free,
it takes about 30 seconds.
You may also...

Get complete access to the TechSpot community. Join thousands of technology enthusiasts that contribute and share knowledge in our forum. Get a private inbox, upload your own photo gallery and more.