GTX 680 review?

Hi guys,

I'm a fairly recent forum member but I've been a long time reader and fan of TechSpot's reviews. I've been anxiously waiting and hoping for TechSpot's review of the GTX 680. I was wondering when or if you guys were planning on doing a review on the GTX 680?

Again, I love TechSpot's reviews (especially the video card reviews!). It's hard to find reviews like Techspot's. I always enjoy reading them and appreciate the thoroughness and effort put into each and every review, it really shows.

Here's hoping for a GTX 680 review!

PS. I apologize if this thread is in the wrong section.

I wonder if we didn't do a full review since there were so many to be found on the 22nd and 23rd at other sites?

Steve didn't get a review unit early because Nvidia's Asian/Australian offices didn't have any samples to provide. I just asked him and he's still waiting on a card. Thanks for the feedback Sarameya!

In other words, Nvidia screwed us :\ ... but I'm glad you missed our review on the card. We'll try to compensate with further coverage down the line, that's for sure.

Well, you're not alone. A couple of heavyweight graphics review sites that I can think of (HT4U, tweakpc.de) haven't put up a review either. Nor have Vortez (although they are almost as AMD-centric as Rage3D), or OCAU

Back