Happy seventh birthday to my eMachines T-5026...

By captaincranky
Feb 15, 2012
Post New Reply
  1. Well, another year has passed and my trusty eMachine survives, nay verily, flourishes.

In spite of the fact the contents of the VRM capacitors should be sprayed all over the ceiling, it isn't. And don't let raybay tell you otherwise.

An older, wiser, and much more phlegmatic computer these days, it soldiers on. THis in spite of the heinous onslaught of utter filth I subject it to, for hours and hours on a practically daily basis,

Won't you all join me in song to wish it another seven years of tolerance, endurance, and perseverance, in the face of websites of the most ill repute?

All together now, "For he's a jolly good smut box, for he's jolly good smut box"!......You in the corner with the magazine, sing out..! (Or at least fap in time). "Which nobody can deny" .....:rolleyes:....:haha:

Shall we adjourn to a good, hearty, Apple bashing now....?
  2. Leeky

Leeky TechSpot Evangelist Posts: 4,378   +98

What no CaptainCranky bashing everyone* else? You're letting those standards slip Sir! :haha:

Happy 7th birthday to your smut box CC. My Q6600 can't be that much younger and that's still soldiering on. :)

*Unless of course you're reeling them in with the good old Apple talk, so they're unsuspecting. ;)
  3. Benny26

Benny26 TechSpot Paladin Posts: 1,573   +47

And i shall extend a Happy 7th Birthday to your smut box also.
  4. Rick

Rick TechSpot Staff Posts: 6,304   +52 Staff Member

I'm sorry, but raybay already told us... many times... (just a small, random sampling)

5. captaincranky

captaincranky TechSpot Addict Topic Starter Posts: 10,391   +830

Yes Rick, he is indeed a man on a mission.....! A verbose mission at that.

I should have said, "there are indeed splatters on the ceiling, but it isn't capacitor juice"!

(But then, I'd only be deluding myself).

Anyway, if you had only one choice of mental disease or defect to attach as a diagnosis of raybay, would you pick, "A", obsessive compulsive disorder, (the Quixotic mission to prevent anybody from ever buying another eMachines). or "B", multiple personality disorder? (The infatuation with speaking in plural pronouns). I suppose with some prodding or encouragement I could allow a 3rd choice of chronic hoarding. (The whole "barn full of eMachines" paradigm)..... :rolleyes:

OK Rick, this is simply abusing the T-5026 out of context....!

The eMachines T-5026 carries an Intel 915GAG board. However, it is supplied WITHOUT the PCI-E x16 socket. One has to assume they didn't design it to allow add in video cards anyway. If you see my point..... It takes a whole "WE" of raybays to not figure that out....?????

Of course the offending eMachines is listed as a, "T05026", and not a "T-5026". Of course the, "zero", is next to the hyphen on the keyboard. I confess, I'm stumped..
  6. Archean

Archean TechSpot Paladin Posts: 6,034   +70

Just out of curiosity, will you be donating this e-Machine to any museum once you are done with it? Oh by the way, H7BD to your e-Machine T-5026...

Add New Comment

TechSpot Members
Login or sign up for free,
it takes about 30 seconds.
You may also...

Get complete access to the TechSpot community. Join thousands of technology enthusiasts that contribute and share knowledge in our forum. Get a private inbox, upload your own photo gallery and more.