Having issues installing my Brother Hl-1440 printer

Rock4MUSIC

Hi, for the last past day ive been frustrated, trying to find a solution on installing my printers driver, my printer is brother-1440 (am connecting thru usb), am running windows 7 64 bit. Ive done some research from my understanding the model of my printer, does not have a windows 7 64 bit driver available. When I tried on installing driver, I get the error "not found section Microsoft,NTamd64" , is there any solution to my madness?
-Thanks Rock

I went thru the windows update, it updated the list, I installed the brother HL-1440 driver, after it ask for test page to print, I hit okay to print the test page, now the status of the page being printed it has a error, I tried to print other pages, it won't print, the status says error-printing. I hook up my other laptop in matter of two minutes recognizing installing the driver, the printer works, same operating system windows 7 64 bit. I don't understand what could be the issue.111111.png
-Thanks Rock

Have you tried right clicking on the printer icon in "Devices & Printers" then select remove device? Then reboot and retry.

Back