TechSpot

HBO GO, Comcast Xfinity and MLB.TV apps now available on Xbox Live

By Shawn Knight
Mar 27, 2012
Post New Reply
  1. A new update for Xbox Live is being pushed out today that includes on-demand apps for Comcast Xfinity, HBO GO and MLB.TV, bringing the total number of Live apps to…

Read the whole story

2. soldier1969

soldier1969 TS Booster Posts: 244   +43

Crapbox live lol, I remember when i was 12.

3. Tekkaraiden

Tekkaraiden TS Maniac Posts: 902   +52

Hopefully they'll expand the offerings for us non us customers.

4. ikesmasher

ikesmasher TS Evangelist Posts: 1,924   +373

lol thats so mature dude lolololz.

5. Sevrin

Sevrin TS Rookie

So what.. They've been saying for almost 5 years that they will add support for my country. Not even now there is no support.. They sell it here but in order to use it I have to lie about what country I live in.. that's just simply stupid..

6. Emexrulsier

Emexrulsier TS Enthusiast Posts: 218   +6

Im in the UK and more than happy with the video apps available. Got full access to my Netflix, Lovefilm and if I wanted iplayer, 5ondemand, 4ondemand and msn video.

7. When I heard from co-workers at DISH that I could watch every single show that HBO has ever created in HD through my console, I rushed home to see if they were right. I thankfully subscribe to HBO through DISH so HBO GO is available to me on my XBOX at no extra charge. The streaming is quick, clear and the selection of titles is nothing less than amazing.

Add New Comment

TechSpot Members
Login or sign up for free,
it takes about 30 seconds.
You may also...
Get complete access to the TechSpot community. Join thousands of technology enthusiasts that contribute and share knowledge in our forum. Get a private inbox, upload your own photo gallery and more.