Help me with choosing a new video card with dual tmu support

I'm new to TS so be nice...I recently installed wow and at first when i tried starting it up it said your 3d accelerator isn't working..So i asked one of my friends for help he said you don't have a graphics card...So i installed this graphics card my friend had just to see if it would help and when i tried starting wow up again it said your video card doesn't support wow plz install one with dual tmu support...I also checked out the WOW website for info and it had a list of cards it doesnt support and mine was among them :(....Im not really sure which one i need or which one fits my computer if anyone can suggest a video card that would solve my problem plz help..let me know if im missing any info you need to choose a card.THX alot sorry for making it so long but wanted to describe as much as possible.

Operating System: Windows 7 Ultimate 32-bit (6.1, Build 7600) (7600.win7_gdr.100618-1621)
Language: English (Regional Setting: English)
System Manufacturer: Gateway
System Model: MIDWAY
BIOS: BIOS Date: 01/23/04 19:02:20 Ver: 08.00.10
Processor: Intel(R) Pentium(R) 4 CPU 2.80GHz (2 CPUs), ~2.8GHz
Memory: 1664MB RAM
Available OS Memory: 1662MB RAM
Page File: 620MB used, 2705MB available
Windows Dir: C:\Windows
DirectX Version: DirectX 11
DX Setup Parameters: Not found
User DPI Setting: Using System DPI
System DPI Setting: 96 DPI (100 percent)
DWM DPI Scaling: Disabled
DxDiag Version: 6.01.7600.16385 32bit Unicode

Gateway E Series 4100

Is this a small form factor or a regular width case? It appears that you need an AGP compatible card but the form factor of the case will make a difference in the card you can get. Also, you might need to upgrade the power supply to match the graphics card but that depends on which card you get.

Back