Help Please! Win32:VBStat-c [trj]// Win32:Agent-HZS [trj]// Win32:Adaware-gen. [Adw]

Status
Not open for further replies.
My hijackthis log

My ComboFix txt file

My Avast Current image of chest:
avast.JPG

I tried to boot in safe mode (I have an asus mobo that uses f7! instead of f8...) and it continued to fail the boot into safe mode (without console or network)

Any help would be appreciated!

Thanks =)

Hi TheFool and welcome to techspot. =)

You may wish to copy and paste these instructions on notepad for easier reference later.

Download the attached "Combofix-Do.txt" (from my attachment) and save it to the same folder as Combofix.

Boot into safe mode under your normal user name. See how HERE

Next turn on "Show all files and folders, including hidden and system". See how HERE

Go to start > run and type services.msc. Press the enter key.
Search for the following services. Double click to select stop if they are running. Set the startup type to disabled. Click apply/ok for each service you disable.

GPLv3
DomainService

Open your task manager by pressing holding ctrl, alt and pressing del. Alternatively, use ctrl + shift + esc. Go to the processes tab, and end the following processes, if found:

Ask Toolbar

After that, run HijackThis and fix the following entries, if found (do this by placing a tick in the check boxes beside these entries and clicking "Fix checked"):

R1 - HKCU\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Internet Settings,ProxyOverride = *.local
R3 - URLSearchHook: (no name) - {9CB65206-89C4-402c-BA80-02D8C59F9B1D} - C:\Program Files\AskTBar\SrchAstt\1.bin\A5SRCHAS.DLL

O2 - BHO: (no name) - {06C8A99A-39E1-479E-B2C5-BCE6246F4C5C} - C:\WINDOWS\system32\mljji.dll
O2 - BHO: (no name) - {5ADF3862-9E2E-4ad3-86F7-4510E6550CD0} - C:\WINDOWS\system32\dfpyaweo.dll
O2 - BHO: (no name) - {6D794CB4-C7CD-4c6f-BFDC-9B77AFBDC02C} - C:\WINDOWS\system32\vtusqro.dll (file missing)
O2 - BHO: (no name) - {7E853D72-626A-48EC-A868-BA8D5E23E045} - (no file)

O2 - BHO: Ask Search Assistant BHO - {9CB65201-89C4-402c-BA80-02D8C59F9B1D} - C:\Program Files\AskTBar\SrchAstt\1.bin\A5SRCHAS.DLL
O2 - BHO: Ask Toolbar BHO - {FE063DB1-4EC0-403e-8DD8-394C54984B2C} - C:\Program Files\AskTBar\bar\1.bin\ASKTBAR.DLL
O3 - Toolbar: Ask Toolbar - {FE063DB9-4EC0-403e-8DD8-394C54984B2C} - C:\Program Files\AskTBar\bar\1.bin\ASKTBAR.DLL

O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [GPLv3] rundll32.exe "C:\WINDOWS\system32\yxggeanm.dll",realset
O20 - Winlogon Notify: mljji - C:\WINDOWS\system32\mljji.dll
O20 - Winlogon Notify: vtusqro - vtusqro.dll (file missing)
O23 - Service: DomainService - Unknown owner - C:\WINDOWS\system32\fbevsnlg.exe (file missing)

Close HJT.

Delete all items in your AV chest.

Drag the Combofix-Do.txt that you downloaded earlier over on to Combofix.exe and release.

This will ask Combofix to execute the instructions within my file. Let Combofix run normally and do its job. Attach the resultant log in your reply.

Reboot into normal mode and rehide your protected OS files.

Thereafter, please post fresh HJT, ComboFix and AVG Antispyware logs from normal mode as attachments into this thread.

Regards,
Your friendly momok =)

This thread is for the use of TheFool only. Please don't post your own virus/spyware problems in this thread. Instead, open a new thread in our security and the web forum.

Attachments

• Combofix-Do.txt
    423 bytes · Views: 16
No problems.

I noticed that your AVG log displays 'No Action Taken' for all the files detected.
I require you to run AVG again and quarantine the files. Pictorial instructions HERE.

I also just noted that you do not have any firewall installed. This is not recommended.

Here are some recommended firewalls and links to them.Please choose one and only one. Using more than one is not recommended as it will hog your system resources.
Zonealarm
Kerio
Comodo

Regards,
Your friendly momok =)

This thread is for the use of TheFool only. Please don't post your own virus/spyware problems in this thread. Instead, open a new thread in our security and the web forum.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back