Help with a new PC build!

Sup people! I have been wanting to build my own pc for a while so hear art the part: (ps-> my budget limit is 1100 euro

Intel CPU i5 760 - 150
Gigabyte GA-P55A-UD4 - 140
Nzxt Tempest evo - 80
Corsair XMS3 4GB - 60
Coolermaster Silent Pro 700W- 84
MSI GTX 460 HAWK - 180
Samsung SpinPoint F3 1TB - 50 (x2)
Titan Fenrir Evo - 36
BenQ E2220HD 21.5 inch - 122
Asus Xonar D2X -85
Emprex 9051H Gaming Keyboard - 20
A4 X-748K Gaming mouse - 18

so please help me and tell me what you think thanks!

Check ebuyer.com; you might find some or all items cheaper there.

I would also advise dropping the sound card, and investing the cash into a more powerful card and a larger screen, unless you have a sound system that can take advantage of the card's capabilities.

Are you looking to have a dual-card setup in the future? Unless that's the case, get a lower-powered, cheaper PSU. The Antec NEO ECO 625W is a good option.

Lastly, look at an AMD setup if you can; the new six-core Thuban CPUs are worth it if they're in your price range.

I like the idea that you went with a sound card and the Asus Xonar series is a good one. Please let us know how your Xonar sounds.

go rather with overclockers.co.uk/showproduct.php?prodid=GX-087-OK&groupid=701&catid=56&subcat=1833 then

PhysX is more or less pointless; don't buy into the hype IMHO, unless you've got a spare 8 or 9 series GeForce card lying around that you can use.

It does, but only if you have the option enabled in the game's settings. Also, the visual benefits from it are not worth the insane price premium.

Back