Inactive Help with highjackthis log

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi
first of all i want to start by saying i am the worst when it comes to computers but i want to fix mine and learn. it all started like a week ago when my google homepage was different, then the computers started to get slow, i have installed malwarebytes but it seems to not find anything, i also have microsoft security essentials but nothing, so i wanted to restore my computer to an earlier date but it won't let me past may where it has a software distribution service thing.....well i defragmented it and ran the cccleaner.....now i downloaded highjackthis because now ie closes unexpectedly and this is the log that i have.....please i ask for help and patience

Logfile of Trend Micro HijackThis v2.0.4
Scan saved at 1:06:58 AM, on 7/6/2011
Platform: Windows XP SP3 (WinNT 5.01.2600)
MSIE: Internet Explorer v7.00 (7.00.6000.17098)
Boot mode: Normal

Running processes:
C:\WINDOWS\System32\smss.exe
C:\WINDOWS\system32\winlogon.exe
C:\WINDOWS\system32\services.exe
C:\WINDOWS\system32\lsass.exe
C:\WINDOWS\system32\svchost.exe
c:\Archivos de programa\Microsoft Security Client\Antimalware\MsMpEng.exe
C:\WINDOWS\System32\svchost.exe
C:\WINDOWS\system32\spoolsv.exe
C:\WINDOWS\Explorer.EXE
C:\WINDOWS\system32\CSHelper.exe
C:\Archivos de programa\Java\jre6\bin\jqs.exe
C:\Archivos de programa\Mp3Tube Toolbar\Mp3TubeSvc.exe
C:\Archivos de programa\Mp3Tube Toolbar\Mp3TubeVideoToMp3.exe
C:\Archivos de programa\Microsoft\Search Enhancement Pack\SeaPort\SeaPort.exe
C:\WINDOWS\system32\wbem\wmiapsrv.exe
C:\Archivos de programa\Internet Explorer\iexplore.exe
C:\Archivos de programa\Trend Micro\HiJackThis\HiJackThis.exe
C:\WINDOWS\system32\Restore\rstrui.exe

R0 - HKLM\Software\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\Search,SearchAssistant =
R0 - HKLM\Software\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\Search,CustomizeSearch =
O23 - Service: CopySafe Helper Service (CSHelper) - Unknown owner - C:\WINDOWS\system32\CSHelper.exe
O23 - Service: Servicio del administrador de discos lógicos (dmadmin) - Unknown owner - C:\WINDOWS\System32\dmadmin.exe
O23 - Service: Registro de sucesos (Eventlog) - Unknown owner - C:\WINDOWS\system32\services.exe
O23 - Service: Google Update Service (gupdate) (gupdate) - Unknown owner - C:\Archivos de programa\Google\Update\GoogleUpdate.exe
O23 - Service: Servicio de Google Update (gupdatem) (gupdatem) - Unknown owner - C:\Archivos de programa\Google\Update\GoogleUpdate.exe
O23 - Service: Servicio COM de grabación de CD de IMAPI (ImapiService) - Unknown owner - C:\WINDOWS\system32\imapi.exe
O23 - Service: Java Quick Starter (JavaQuickStarterService) - Sun Microsystems, Inc. - C:\Archivos de programa\Java\jre6\bin\jqs.exe
O23 - Service: Escritorio remoto compartido de NetMeeting (mnmsrvc) - Unknown owner - C:\WINDOWS\system32\mnmsrvc.exe
O23 - Service: Mp3Tube Toolbar Updater Service (Mp3Tube Toolbar Service) - Mp3Tube - C:\Archivos de programa\Mp3Tube Toolbar\Mp3TubeSvc.exe
O23 - Service: Plug and Play (PlugPlay) - Unknown owner - C:\WINDOWS\system32\services.exe
O23 - Service: Administrador de sesión de Ayuda de escritorio remoto (RDSessMgr) - Unknown owner - C:\WINDOWS\system32\sessmgr.exe
O23 - Service: Tarjeta inteligente (SCardSvr) - Unknown owner - C:\WINDOWS\System32\SCardSvr.exe
O23 - Service: Registros y alertas de rendimiento (SysmonLog) - Unknown owner - C:\WINDOWS\system32\smlogsvc.exe
O23 - Service: Instantáneas de volumen (VSS) - Unknown owner - C:\WINDOWS\System32\vssvc.exe
O23 - Service: Adaptador de rendimiento de WMI (WmiApSrv) - Unknown owner - C:\WINDOWS\system32\wbem\wmiapsrv.exe
O23 - Service: Servicio de uso compartido de red del Reproductor de Windows Media (WMPNetworkSvc) - Unknown owner - C:\Archivos de programa\Windows Media Player\WMPNetwk.exe

--
End of file - 3190 bytes

Welcome to TechSpot! I'll be glad to help you, but we don't screen for malware using HijackThis.

Please follow the steps in the Preliminary Virus and Malware Removal thread HERE.

NOTE: If you already have any of the scanning programs on the computer, please remove them and download the versions in these links.

When you have finished, leave the logs for review in your next reply .
NOTE: Logs must be pasted in the replies. Attached logs will not be reviewed.
========================================
My Guidelines: please read and follow:
  • Be patient. Malware cleaning takes time and I am also working with other members while I am helping you.
  • Read my instructions carefully. If you don't understand or have a problem, ask me.
  • If you have questions, or if a program doesn't work, stop and tell me about it. Don't try to get around it yourself.
  • Follow the order of the tasks I give you. Order is crucial in cleaning process.
  • File sharing programs should be uninstalled or disabled during the cleaning process..
  • Observe these:
    [o] Don't use any other cleaning programs or scans while I'm helping you.
    [o] Don't use a Registry cleaner or make any changes in the Registry.
    [o] Don't download and install new programs- except those I give you.
  • Please let me know if there is any change in the system.
If I have not replied for 2 days, you can send me a PM reminder. Include the URL of your thread. Please do not send me a PM to tell me your logs are up.
If I don't get a reply from you in 5 days, the thread will be closed. If your problem persist, you can send a PM to reopen it.
=====================================

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back