Hijack this log and 2 other logs

Status
Not open for further replies.

snake24

HI i followed everything in your removal instructions and have attached the 3 logs, hijack, combofix and avg antispyware logs.

I am sorry but i am unable to find the panda root kit log anywhere. I am sure it is saved somewhere on my pc just tell me where.

Hope that there is no further problem with my pc after going thru all the steps mentioned.

It said not to post combofix, but well done for following the instrucions
In your Hijackthis log the following look suspicious...
O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [887407b3] rundll32.exe "H:\WINDOWS\system32\ytkhmogw.dll",b
O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [BM7f92ed9d] Rundll32.exe "H:\WINDOWS\system32\phkqtymm.dll",s
But i wouldn't delete them, just in case, wait until an expert arrives.

Also you need to update your Java from 6.2 to 6.5. Hackers like to find people like you with old Java versions.
To update:
1. Click "start" then control panel
2. Double click "Java" and click on the "update" tab
3. Down in the bottom there should be an update section, click on the "update" button
4. Follow the instructions.
5. Uninstall previous updates: apart from "Java SE Runtime 'something'(update 1 i think)'"
Your all set.
Hope that solves your problems for you.

Habylab said:
It said not to post combofix, but well done for following the instrucions
In your Hijackthis log the following look suspicious...
O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [887407b3] rundll32.exe "H:\WINDOWS\system32\ytkhmogw.dll",b
O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [BM7f92ed9d] Rundll32.exe "H:\WINDOWS\system32\phkqtymm.dll",s
But i wouldn't delete them, just in case, wait until an expert arrives.

Also you need to update your Java from 6.2 to 6.5. Hackers like to find people like you with old Java versions.
To update:
1. Click "start" then control panel
2. Double click "Java" and click on the "update" tab
3. Down in the bottom there should be an update section, click on the "update" button
4. Follow the instructions.
5. Uninstall previous updates: apart from "Java SE Runtime 'something'(update 1 i think)'"
Your all set.
Hope that solves your problems for you.

Thanks a lot for ur help. U know i was getting suspicious that my anti virus had not removed everything and so did my spybot s and d. It took sooooo long scanning everything on my pc and it appears that there still is some trace of a virus. I just let my guard down. Cos one of my contacts was using a public pc and sent me some pics in a rar file which had some exe file in it and i just dumbly opened it and hence this problem.

Turned out that this virus makes you automatically re send the virus to all your contacts. Thanks for ur reply so the virus is not active but traces of it are still in my system so i should wait until an expert comes to give me advice?? Thanks. again.

Will now go and update java.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back