HIJACK THIS Log and more problems!

By gincali
Aug 4, 2005
  1. Ok this is my first HIJACK this log post! I went through all the steps, safe mode,: nailfix, ccleaner, ewido, then hijack this!

I was tired of having my computer run on selective startup through msconfig because it was so slow, so I followed the above steps hoping it'd get faster and of course remove all the trojans and worms and malware!

Well it did all that, except I need more info on these:

1) My computer still isn't as fast as I want it to be, at least the startup

2) In the startup tab of msconfig, i still see p2pnetworking, ffisearch, asferror, desktop.exe, winampa, and so on...files i think should not be there under the startup!! I think most of them were removed through the steps i took, or at least i manually deleted them...and the rest i don't know what to do with them!

3) My computer is slow at startup, under normal startup mode! Oh yeah i said that!

Please help.
    And here attached are my log files for ewido and hijackthis!

Attached Files:

2. gincali

gincali TS Rookie Topic Starter

additional info

After I installed Firefox, I did an EWIDO scan and it found some more bad stuff, but cleaned them. Any precautions i should take from this point? I know i'm asking alot, but if anyone could help with these two posts i'd appreciate it!
  3. RealBlackStuff

RealBlackStuff TS Rookie Posts: 6,503

Topic Status:
Not open for further replies.