Hijackthis Log - Need Help

Status
Not open for further replies.
Over the past month my computer seems to be generating small application files (61k)with various names;
bcapj.exe
bdklvvk.exe
bedooj.exe
bhsl.exe
bibtzvdhita.exe
etc,
an then placing them in my windows/system32 directory. It then modifies my startup registry to run these applications. I keep deleting both the files and the startup script, but they continue to return. I have run spybot and McAfee virus scan but does not fix he problem. My conmputer also seems to run slow, especially whne accessing the hard drive. Any suggestions?

I have attached a hijackthis log. I have tried numerous virus scan programs with no success.
Thanks

This is nearly the exact same message as a similar post on June 7th on the Computing.Net site.
Did you not get an answer there, or are you just shopping for intelligent thought?

Hello and welcome to Techspot.

Your system is infected with malware and you`re running an outdated version of HijackThis.

Very Important: Before deciding whether you should clean or reformat your system, go and read this thread HERE and decide what it is you want to do.

If after reading the above, you wish to clean your system, do the following.

Go and read the Viruses/Spyware/Malware, preliminary removal instructions. Follow all the instructions exactly.

Post fresh HJT, AVG Antispyware and Combofix logs as attachments into this thread, only after doing the above.

Also, let me know the results of the AVG Antirootkit scan.

Regards Howard :wave: :wave:

This thread is for the use of Pat122261 only. Please don`t post your own virus/spyware problems in this thread. Instead, open a new thread in our security and the web forum.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back