TechSpot

HJT File

By disturbed
Sep 26, 2007
  1. I have followed the steps and here are the files. The problem I am getting is that the computer will be running fine then all of a sudden it will slow down to a near halt.

Thanks in advance.

2. disturbed

disturbed TS Rookie Topic Starter Posts: 35

Can I get some help please?

3. Rik

Rik Banned Posts: 3,814

Your logs look clean.

The only problem i can see is that you dont have a virus scanner running.

If you had posted in your previous thread i would have spotted it sooner.

This thread is for the use of disturbed only. Please don`t post your own virus/spyware problems in this thread. Instead, open a new thread in our security and the web forum.

4. disturbed

New HJT and other logs

Having a problem where the computer will just slow down from time to time for no reason. Here are my new logs, I have followed the 15 steps.

Thanks in advance.

5. Rik

I cant see anything nasty in your logs at all. Perhaps you are having a hardware issue?

This thread is for the use of disturbed only. Please don`t post your own virus/spyware problems in this thread. Instead, open a new thread in our security and the web forum.

6. disturbed

TY Rik, I will look into that. Also, is there anyway that I can stop Realsched from opening everytime I reboot? I even close teh process but it still returns. Anyway to eliminate it permanently?

Thanks.

7. Rik

It's not actually a bad process but if you wish to stop it then locate it and rename its file extension to .old, it's location is below.

C:\Program Files\Common Files\Real\Update_OB\realsched.exe

The advantage to renaming it is that you can change it back should you encounter problems or require it's use at a later date.

8. howard_hopkinso

howard_hopkinso TS Rookie Posts: 24,177   +19

Your system isn`t clean, please do the following.

Open notepad and copy/paste the text in the code box below into it:
    NOTE* make sure to only highlight and copy what is inside the quote box nothing out side of it.
    Also ..

Pay particular attention to this :-

Make sure the word File:: is on the first line of the text file you save (no blank line above it, & no space in front of it)
    Code:

Save this as CFScript.txt

Then drag the CFScript.txt into ComboFix.exe as you see in the screenshot below.

[​IMG]

This will start ComboFix again. After reboot, (in case it asks to reboot), post the contents of Combofix.txt in your next reply together with a fresh HJT log.

Regards Howard :)

9. disturbed

HJT Log again

Hi there folks,

I have a lot of appreciation for all the help I have received on this site in the past.

Although, it seems I have run into a problem again. I am getting random slow downs and virus heat(?) was somehow downloaded onto my computer by my brother I think.

I followed the 15 step program on here and I think I got most of it although I just want to confirm it with a professional on here. Help with anyother problems you can spot would be of great help as well.

Here are my reports.

Thanks.

10. disturbed

Can somebody help me out plz?

11. disturbed

Big trouble

Hello guys,

You have helped me a lot in the past so I have come back here with a major problem. My screen continues to flicker, windows close automatically every minute and I keep getting the BSOD. I am not able to run the spyware programs because they just get closed in a second, please look at this Hijackthis log and help me out.

Thanks in advance.

Topic Status:
Not open for further replies.