Holodeck under water

red1776

Koolance 370 CPU WB
Alphacool all Cu 360mm x 45mm rad w/ 3 x Cougar VH-12 fans * Rear case exhaust is a Cougar VH-14 140mm*
Alphacool 240mm x 45mm Rad / W/ 2 x CM 75 CFM + 2 x Kinghwin DB-125 white LED fans
Alphacool VPP655l Pump /
Danger Den RAD-Reservoir
Bitspower fittings
Primochill 3/4" Tubing
Silver Kill Coil

There is a AlphaCool all Cu 360mm x 45mm rad pull in the roof, and a 240mm x 45mm Alphacool rad push/push* below. Temps are spectacular. 5.0Ghz+ seems in the bag.

This is going to be the never ending project. next up more sleeving, lighting, and carbon fiber veneer work,
GPU loop will be be after I decide on what GPU's are going in next.

scaled.php

edit_preview.php

scaled.php

scaled.php

Thanks Ultiweap :)Got a long was to go, but now m favorite part starts...the fabricating

Looking good Sir. So what are the temps then? ;)

That case really does enable you to make even the spaghetti wiring of your setup look tidy. It looks ace!

I've been wanting to do something similar with individually braided wires and water for a long time -- Not sure if I'll ever take the plunge, but it really does look awesome when finished. Will take forever and a day to do it though, and that's what puts me off, the other factor being I never seem to keep things as they are for long. :haha:

Hey Lee-K. Thanks :) ts showing mid 50's as Im running OC testing now. Not a lot of confidence in the sensors, but its way , way down from the SA.

yeah you hit on why it took me so long to do this, and why the cards are not blocked yet. The 6970's are getting replaced first. But finding a case that like this much was what finally pushed me over the edge. I have the carbon fiber veneer now, so let the fabrication begin!

Gotta love carbon fibre. I have a real fetish for it! :haha:

Aye, I seriously think this will make an ideal case once it hits our shores in decent numbers. You heading for HD7970's next then?

Maybe one day I'll join the ranks of custom PC creators, we'll see. I might consider it when I take the plunge on a dedicated gaming rig, as I could live without the gaming PC for a few weeks at a push, but the same can't be said for my main rig, I kinda need that working 24/7! :haha:

P.S. I also have a Dell D630 with a 14.1" display to use around the house, but the display has been iffy for a little while. Its going along the bottom, where the taskbar sits. But I just don't use it enough / haven't bothered to yet replace the screen. lol. I stripped the display down to get the part numbers ages ago, and I've been using it ever since without the front trims -- Just never seem to get around to ordering the LCD up. haha.

I need to start making some decisions anyway, my C2Q Q6600 is struggling now. :(

That is cool, when I had my tjo7 with hardware installed I wound up using velcro to attach my ssds to the back of the motherboard tray to save room.

As you progress you'll probably become the atypical water cooling enthusiast, looking for more places to hide things when half the reason for the pretty colors and nice tubing is to show it off.

Oh and I love BP fittings. I have a ziplock back full of them I'm not using(45/90 degree fittings). Let me know if you need a few for gpu loops!

That is cool, when I had my tjo7 with hardware installed I wound up using velcro to attach my ssds to the back of the motherboard tray to save room.

As you progress you'll probably become the atypical water cooling enthusiast, looking for more places to hide things when half the reason for the pretty colors and nice tubing is to show it off.

Hey T,
You are going to have to excuse my ignorance, but what did you velcro behind the
motherboard? ***** never-mind, just saw the 'SSD"s

Oh and I love BP fittings. I have a ziplock back full of them I'm not using(45/90 degree fittings). Let me know if you need a few for gpu loops!
Cool, thanks. I manged to get it down to only a couple 90's out of the bottom rad. not sure I could have gone 90 free on this one. I do wish i had gone compression though. BTW, right now its just distilled and Kill coil, do you use dye? i am not liking the idea of additives.

I use antimicrobials but no die, mostly because I can't control the dust levels in the house where my computer is now. Once I finish moving and get set back up I'll use dye. I'm thinking Red, blue and clear.

My solid state drivess are stacked on the back of my motherboard tray, stacks of 2, 8 total. Mostly because I ran out of room in the bottom of the case with the new corsair 1200watt psu and the feser xchange rad 3x120.

will keep it as is then for now. i found that i can get a pair of 360mm in the bottom, which i am going to go to when I make a GPU decision. I will have to find a different place for the pumps is about the only challenge.

I used an "L" bracket and mounted the pump on the inside of the drive bay. Used a thin piece of sound proofing material in between the bracket and the bay to absorb the vibrations.

Sent from my DROIDX using Tapatalk

Actually I have had a re-look at the set-up and would sub a few 45's fo the 90's. if you want to work out a trade , give me a holler. :)

OK, I'll be finished moving in a few weeks, not sure if you're going to do your gpu loop before then, but I'll be reassembling everything in my mountainmods ascension case. May not need/have as many tight turns as the tj07 so I'll let you know.

Back